Managing stock inventory to allow you to fulfil customer orders promptly whilst minimizing storage costs and maximizing warehouse space and cash flow is a time-consuming headache for most businesses.
From stock shortfall to maintaining stock levels for core products, forecasting demand, simple goods in and put away and monitoring suppliers performance, Clever ERP’s Procurement module helps you keep the right amount of stock on hand to fulfill sales order demand and operate as efficiently and profitably as possible.
Clever ERP Procurement
- Quickly order products with a sales order shortfall or low stock levels at the click of a button.
- Configure low stock and replenishment quantities to maintain stock levels for core products.
- View current requirements and previous monthly usage in a single screen to forecast future usage.
- Assign multiple suppliers per product with individual pricing and lead times.
- Add products to existing draft purchase orders to reach supplier minimum order quantities.
- Fast goods in and put away with sales order demand so goods can go straight to dispatch as soon as they’ve arrived.
- Easily exclude long lead-time orders from shortfall calculations.
- Automatically email customers if supplier delays affect their sales orders.
- Log any correspondence against the purchase order with our PO calls functionality
- Third-party integration with Slim Stock and Net Stock inventory management systems.
- Track supplier performance and purchase order history to negotiate pricing.
- Raise and post supplier invoices to Sage Accounts.