Clever ERP – Keeping up to date with current regulations
Policy changes that came into force on the 1st May 2020 mean that there’s now a temporary relief on VAT for personal protective equipment (PPE) used for protection from coronavirus by front line workers. This includes:
• Disposable gloves
• Disposable plastic aprons
• Disposable fluid-resistant coveralls or gowns
• Surgical masks – including fluid-resistant type IIR surgical masks
• Filtering face piece respirators
• Eye and face protection – including single or reusable full-face visors or goggles
For many companies that supply PPE, the administrative time they are spending ensuring they adhere this temporary measure is increasing the time it takes to get these essential products to those that need them.
Clever ERP allows you to quickly and easily identify the relevant goods and exclude them from the VAT calculation on any orders placed reducing the administrative time and giving you more time to get your products out to your clients.
If you would like to find out more about how Clever ERP could help you and your business, contact Oliver on +44(0) 844 375 4315.